Showa Kinen Koen (Showa Memorial Park / 昭和記念公園) will have a peak of autumn leaves in mid-November. Natural trees spreading on a large site (total area 180 ha) are dyed in autumn colors and welcome you.
On this page, we will post photo's centered on ginkgo.
It is "Akebono Entrance" of Showa Kinen Koen (Showa Memorial Park). This Entrance is located 15 minutes by walk from "Tachikawa station".
we will glad you when refered in sight-seeing.
After walking for about 10 minutes, you will see the entrance.
There is a flower bed in the place just after entering.
GingkoTrees Avenue in two rows on the left and right (right side).
These are few part of many 'Autumn leaves of Showa Memorial Park' photos.
The length of GingkoTrees Avenue is 200 meters.
The 1st circle (N01. Roundabout) of the cycling road.
Trees near the 1st circle (N01. Roundabout).
"Ginkgo carpet" near the 1st circle (N01. Roundabout).
* Because the bicycle slips, please be careful.
Stairs in the vicinity of flower Tree Garden.
The way to the 2nd circle (N02. Roundabout). *cycle road
Colorful fallen leaves are beautiful.
photographed on Nov. 2015 and Nov. 2016.
If you have leg strength, please walk slowly.
If you are not confident about leg strength, let's rent a rental bicycle!
[TACHIKAWA] Showa Kinen Koen (昭和記念公園)
- Address : 3173, Midoricho, Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo
- Phone : 042-528-1751
- Time ： 9:30am - 17:00pm (3/1-10/31) , 9:30am - 16:30pm (11/1 - End of February),
- Closed days ： New Year's Holiday (from December 31 to January 1 of the following year)
- Admission fee : General 410 yen, elementary and junior high school students 80 yen, silver (over 65 years old) 210 yen
- Access : JR Chuo-Line (JR中央線) "Tachikawa Station (立川駅)" 15-minute walk.
JR Ōme-Line (JR青梅線) "Nishi Tachikawa Gate (西立川口)" 1-minute walk.
Park map | Showa Kinen Park *English
English on this page is translated from Japanese to English using the Google translation site. Sorry if there are sentences that are difficult to read.