Rikugien (六義園) in the autumn leaves season is popular not only for Japanese but also for foreign tourists. This page will post photos of autumn leaves in late November.
Ooizumisui (大泉水) Area.
These are few part of many 'Autumn leaves of Rikugien Gardens' photos.
It is the most popular photo spot in the autumn leaves season.
Zenkei no nagare (剡渓流 / mountain stream).
Tsutuji chaya (つつじ茶屋).
Yamakage bashi (山陰橋 / bridge).
Zenkei no nagare (剡渓流 / mountain stream) is the most beautiful area of autumnal leaves in Rikugien (六義園).
Security staff will be placed at "Togetsukyo Bridge (渡月橋)" during the peak time of autumn leaves.
photographed on 30 Nov. 2016.
The autumn leaves in late November still had a lot of yellow color, but it was very beautiful.
[BUNKYO-KU] Rikugien (六義園)
- Address : 6, Honkomagome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Phone : 03-3941-2222
- Time ： 9:00am - 17:00pm *Changed according to season
- Closed days ： New Year's Holiday (from December 29 to January 1 of the following year)
- Admission fee : General 300yen, over 65years old 150yen
- Access : JR Yamanote-line "Komagome Station (駒込駅)" 7-minute walk.