Ise-Jingu Shrine (伊勢神宮) God of Naiku (内宮 / Inner Shrine)is one of the two shrines of Ise Shrine, ) Is called. An enshrined deity is the total goddess of Japan "Amaterasu Omikami (天照大御神)".
On this page, let 's tell you "the order to visit this shrine".
This is a very famous scenery "Ujibashi Bridge (宇治橋)".
we will glad you when refered in sight-seeing.
This torii is made with old materials of Ise-Jingu Geku (Outer Shrine).
 Please walk on the right side of this bridge.
This bridge is the entrance to the "sacred world."
Crossing the bridge... stunning pines line up and the garden (内宮神苑) of the turf grown is spread.
This was dedicated to the shrine. It is a barrel of "sake" of Mie Prefecture.
These are few part of many Ise-Jingu Shrine : Naiku (内宮)' photos.
 The Temizuya (手水舎) is very big.
Manner of Temizuya (手水舎)
* In this process, carried out with one dipper-full of water!!
- Put water in "Ladle" which is placed in the Temizuya.
- Holding Ladle in your right hand, wash your left hand.
- next, wash your right hand.
- Put water in the left hand and move to mouth, wash the mouth.
- Hold the Ladle vertically so remaining water runs down and clean the handle.
This is a general usage Manner.
Let's pray after washing a hand earlier by all means.
Next, go to the Isuzu River (五十鈴川). The river is on the right.
 This river is called the "Mitarashiba (御手洗場)".
Water in the river is very beautiful.
It will be very sacred feeling.
 Following the river, please stop by the "Takimatsurinokami (瀧祭神)". This is the god of this river.
Once past the second torii, to enter the "Shogu (正宮 / main shrine)" area.
 Shogu (正宮 / main shrine). An enshrined deity is "Amaterasu Omikami (天照大御神)".
Here, it should not be your wish. Please speak a daily thank God.
Ise-Jingu Shrine (伊勢神宮) manner of worship
- Let's put a coin in the saisen box.
- Twice, bow your head and let's say a deep greeting.
- Match your hands at the chest height, clap two times, and pray to the god.
- Finally, let's bow again and say a deep greeting once.
Tell the feeling of thanks to God in Japan and you may feel refreshed when you go down this staircase.
Next, let's go to the "Aramatsurino-miya (荒祭宮)".
 Here you will be able to for the first time "wish (prayer)".
So, here, a lot of people are praying.
Next, let's go to the "Kazahino-miya (風日祈宮)". There is a little distance.
 This stone is "Miyanomegurinokami (四至神)". When held up a hand, it is warm and famous.
Near the Kaguraden, there is this torii. It is the entrance of the "Kazahino-miya (風日祈宮)".
After crossing this 'Kazahino-miya bridge (風日祈宮橋)', there are "Kazahino-miya (風日祈宮)".
 Kazahino-miya (風日祈宮) is in a very quiet place.
Here God is the God of wind and rain.
This architectural style is Shinmei-Style.
Every year, the God festival will take place in May and August.
Next, let's go to Kaguraden (神楽殿).
Here is a way going to a "Sanshuden (参集殿)".
*I photographed this photograph in Oct. 2015.
Finally also cross the "Uji Bridge", to return to the normal world. Ise-Jingu Naiku (内宮 / Inner Shrine) is, if you walk to see slowly, you need two hours.
English on this page is translated from Japanese to English using the Google translation site. Sorry if there are sentences that are difficult to read.
[Mie] Ise-Jingu Naiku (Inner Shrine) - 伊勢神宮 内宮-
- Address : 1, Ujitachicho, Ise-shi, Mie
- Phone : 0596-24-1111 (Japanese only)
- Hours : 5:00 - 18:00 (Jan -- Apr, Sep) , 5:00 - 19:00 (May -- Aug) , 5:00 - 17:00 (Oct -- Dec)
- Admission fee : free
- Access : JR-Line, Kintetsu-Line "Iseshi Station (伊勢市駅)" or ten minutes by bus from "Ise-Jingu Geku (伊勢神宮 外宮)" bus stop.
From Sarutahiko Jinja Shrine (猿田彦神社) a 20-minute walk.