Tsukiyomi-no Miya (Naiku) is Betsugu of Ise-Jingu Geku.
*The Betsugu, is a shrine to worship the God of the deep Shougu (main shrine) and involved.
Go one block inside from national highway Route 37 along, there is a torii (鳥居).
we will glad you when refered in sight-seeing.
When Passing through the torii, there is immediately shrine.
It is a very solemn atmosphere.
These are few part of many 'Tsukiyomi-no Miya (月夜見宮)' photos.
This is a shrine dedicated to the "Tsukiyomi no mikoto (月夜見尊)" which is the younger brother of "Amaterasu Omikami (天照大御神)".
Tsukiyomi-no Miya (月夜見宮) manner of worship
- Let's put a coin in the saisen box.
- Twice, bow your head and let's say a deep greeting.
- Match your hands at the chest height, clap two times, and pray to the god.
- Finally, let's bow again and say a deep greeting once.
This is not a forest, located in the city. So, it has been loved by the people of the town.
*I photographed this photograph in Oct. 2015.
This shrine is located about 10 minutes on foot from Ise city station and Ise shrine (Geku).
Last place to visit ... So, there may be a sense of accomplishment!
English on this page is translated from Japanese to English using the Google translation site. Sorry if there are sentences that are difficult to read.
[Mie] Tsukiyomi-no Miya - 伊勢神宮 月夜見宮-
- Address : 1, Miyajiri, Ise-shi, Mie 3-1006
- Phone : 0596-24-1111 (Japanese only)
- Hours : 5:00 - 18:00 (Jan -- Apr, Sep) , 5:00 - 19:00 (May -- Aug) , 5:00 - 17:00 (Oct -- Dec)
- Admission fee : free
- Access : JR-Line, Kintetsu-Line “Iseshi Station (伊勢市駅)", 10-minute walk
ISE Tourist MAP (PDF) *English