"Flower field (お花畑)" in a piece of Hama Rikyu Onshi Teien (浜離宮恩賜庭園) is a popular spot as the only flower field that can be enjoyed in central Tokyo. "Yellow flower field" full of rape blossoms in spring, and "Orange flower field" where Kivanakosmos blooms from summer to autumn can be enjoyed.
A state of the flower field in the middle of February. Spring here alone?
we will glad you when refered in sight-seeing.
In February, you can watch white plum and canola flower together.
And together with the Shiodome building group...
These are few part of many 'Flower field of Hama Rikyu Onshi Teien (浜離宮恩賜庭園)' photos.
It's a nice place for those who like to take outdoor portraits!
Probably, in the heart of Tokyo, it will be here only!
The plum blossoms are best time to visit in the middle of February.
Proceeding past the flower field there is a plum trees. About 80 plums of plums are planted there.
Red plum blossoms.
There are several plum trees in front of the resting place of the 'Flower and tree garden (花木園)'.
About 50 plum trees planted around this area.
Unlike cherry blossoms, plum blossoms may be difficult to take pictures.
Because many people gather in the flower garden, in the morning, the "Shioiri no ike (潮入の池)" may be able to walk slowly and quietly.
* A large bus will arrive in the afternoon and people will increase.
photographed on Feb. 2017.
Autumn is an orange flower field!
[CHUO-KU] Hama Rikyu Onshi Teien (浜離宮恩賜庭園)
- Address : Hamarikyuteien, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Phone : 03-3641-5892 (Service Center)
- Time ： 9:00am - 17:00pm
- Closed days ： New Year's Holiday (from December 29 to January 1 of the following year)
- Admission fee : General 150yen, over 65years old 70yen
- Access : [Subway] Hanzōmon-line, Ōedo-line "Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station (清澄白河駅)" 3-minute walk.