Hanazono Inari Jinja Shrine (花園稲荷神社) is a popular shrine as a god of love and good match-making (縁結び). The official name is "Shinobugaoka Inari (忍岡稲荷)".
Hanazono Inari Jinja Shrine (花園稲荷神社) is located in 'Sakura Dori (さくら通り)' in Ueno Park.
we will glad you when refered in sight-seeing.
It is in the next point of Kiyomizu Kannondo (清水観音堂).
I did not know that there is a red torii in Ueno Park! Many people seem to be surprised.
That... because this is the center of Tokyo...
Speaking of the red torii, Kyoto... guess that's because that impression is strong.
Japan's red torii is very popular with foreign tourists.
It seems that foreign visitors are visiting a lot on weekdays.
Everyone seems to be busy taking pictures.
Manner of Temizuya (手水舎)
* In this process, carried out with one dipper-full of water!!
- Put water in "Ladle" which is placed in the Temizuya.
- Holding Ladle in your right hand, wash your left hand.
- next, wash your right hand.
- Put water in the left hand and move to mouth, wash the mouth.
- Hold the Ladle vertically so remaining water runs down and clean the handle.
This is a general usage Manner.
But please pray at the shrine!
Hanazono Inari Jinja Shrine (花園稲荷神社) manner of worship
- Let's put a coin in the saisen box.
- Twice, bow your head and let's say a deep greeting.
- Match your hands at the chest height, clap two times, and pray to the god.
- Finally, let's bow again and say a deep greeting once.
There is a cave on this left side. However, photography is prohibited.
There are many foreign tourists crazy for taking pictures.
photographed on 2014.
Because there is God in each shrine... Please be a little conscious.
Please feel the "majestic atmosphere" of the Japanese shrine!
Next to Hanazono Inari Jinja Shrine (花園稲荷神社),
There is Gojoten Jinja Shrine (五條天神社)!
[UENO] Hanazono Inari Jinja Shrine (花園稲荷神社)
- Address : 4-59, Uenokouen, Taitou-ku, Tokyo
- Phone : 03-3821-4306 (Gojoten Jinja Shrine)
- Time ： 9:00am - 17:00pm
- Lighting ： From sundown until around 23:00
- Admission fee : Free
- Access : "Ueno station (上野駅)" 5-minute walk.
English on this page is translated from Japanese to English using the Google translation site. Sorry if there are sentences that are difficult to read.